OCTOBER 2023 CROSS COUNTRY HIRE - OPEN
FOR ALL CROSS COUNTRY HIRE BOOKINGS BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON, PLEASE TELEPHONE RICHARD ON 07880 702 704 TO BOOK
HE WILL ALLOCATE YOU A SLOT AND PROVIDE THE GATE CODE
PLEASE RING AGAIN UPON ARRIVAL TO COMPLETE YOUR DISCLAIMERS AND PAY PRIOR TO RIDING
PLEASE BRING THE CORRECT CASH
£22.50 / HORSE & RIDER COMBINATION
Copyright © LOWER TOKENBURY EQUESTRIAN CENTRE. All rights reserved.
Council Licence Number LI18_000783
Caradon Town | Upton Cross | Liskeard | Cornwall | Established 1969
Cross Country Hire
Our cross country course here at Lower Tokenbury has a variety of confidence giving jumps ranging from 20cms logs to 110cms fences including ditches, banks, steps, water jump, skinnies, corners, combinations etc. We have everything to educate your horse and have used our course to train horses up to British Eventing Advanced level. The course has been host to Pony Club Area Horse Trials, ODE's and hunter trials. We have many Pony Clubs hire our course for team training and rallies and hold British Eventing training days here too.
In 2019 we introduced a 'mini course' of logs ranging from 20cms - 50cms on a flowing route around the edge of the field - this proved to be very popular for novice horses/riders and also just to get combinations 'going' at the beginning of a session.
The course is available to hire but MUST be booked in advanced. We will post on our website and our Facebook page whether the course is open or closed so please keep checking.
1. The owners, their servants, agents, employees and all those connected with the Equestrian Centre do not accept liability for any damage, whether occasioned by the negligence or breach of contract or statutory duty of themselves , their agents, servants, employees or those connected with the Equestrian facilities or otherwise howsoever.
2. It is an express condition of every person entering upon the Equestrian facilities that he/she agrees, and if he/she is under 18 years of age, his/her parents and /or accompanying adult also agree, that he/she does so at his/her own risk and voluntarily accepts the risk of injury or damage that is implicit in riding a horse on the premises.
3. All riders must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the premises.
4.Properly fitting hard riding hats and body protectors, to current British Standards and footwear with heels must be worn at all times when mounted.
5. Any fences that are damaged or seen to be damaged must be reported.
6. All accidents must be reported.
7 - Lower Tokenbury Equestrian Centre reserves the right to close any facilities at the management's discretion.
8 - NO DOGS
9 - Fences must be jumped red flag on the right
10 - You must be considerate to other horses and riders
11 - Gates must be kept closed and locked at all times
12 - Nobody is to ride without having paid, booked online nor without agreeing to our terms and conditions
13 - Management reserves the right to ban any person(s) from further facilities hire.
14 - Every effort must be made to find and take lost horse shoes home with you.
15 - Do NOT muck out your horse boxes onsite. Anyone found mucking out onto our land will face an automatic fine of £30 to the Cornwall Air Ambulance.
16 - Time limit of 2 hours on the cross country course.
17 - Any outside instructors are required to send a copy of their insurance certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org before the day of hire.
We would like to give a friendly reminder that we operate a NO DOGS policy at Lower Tokenbury.